PH

Środki farmakologiczne: sterydy, prohormony - sztuczne podnoszenie wydolności organizmu. Iniekcja domięśniowa, porównanie sterydów, przykładowe cykle, skutki uboczne. Dział powyżej 18 roku życia.

Post przez LBrady » piątek, 2 wrz 2016, 20:55

No dobra, to inaczej.
Czy transdermale szkodz1 w1trobie?

Post przez IPaczoI » piątek, 2 wrz 2016, 21:04

1. Transdermal basics

Q: What is transdermal deliveryż

Transdermal delivery is a method of delivering active drugs through the skin barrier, and is in many cases superior to other forms of delivery (oral, sublingual, etc). It involves applying active substances (such as prohormones) dissolved in a carrier (a substance or blend of substances designed to promote delivery of the active ingredient past the skin barrier).

Q: Why is transdermal administration of prohormones superior to orał administration?

There arę numerous reasons why transdermal delivery can be preferable. The first is that transdermal delivery allows prohormones to avoid first pass metabolism in the liver. Most prohormones arę readily destroyed in the digestive tract and liver, often making the dosages required (and money spent) much higher compared to transdermal delivery. It is estimated that transdermal prohormones have a 30-40% absorption rate, compared to 5-15% for orał prohormones. Also, certain hormonal substances may be toxic to the liver, and transdermal delivery significantly lessens this. Secondly, orally delivered prohormones have very short half-lives and must be taken 3-4 times daily. Not only is this inconvenient, but it means that during certain periods (such as sleep) blood levels of the hormone will be very low. Transdermal delivery effectively leads to a steady release over 12 or morę hours, solving both of these problems.

Q: What arę the advantages and disadvantages of transdermal administration of prohormones when compared to sublingual/nasal administration?

Sublingual (absorption in the mouth, likę a lozenge) and nasal delivery is limited by the amount that can be absorbed by the mucous membranes. The maximum amount of hormone that can be delivered is around 25 mg, and blood levels arę elevated for 2-3 hours, compared to ~12 for transdermal. Therefore, sublingual and nasal prohormones must be dosed at least 5 times a day to be effective. However, sublingual/nasal delivery delivers 80-90% of the actives to the bloodstream, making it a very efficient carrier. A combination of transdermal application (for steady blood levels) and sublingual/nasal application (to spike blood levels, particularly pre-workout) could be effective.

Q: If I apply a transdermal hormone to a certain muscle group, does it increase strength in that particular muscle group?

Transdermal prohormones arę delivered systemically, so applying them to a particular area will not causę disproportionate strength gain in that area. The exception is products that arę geared toward local delivery, such as Sytenhance.

Q: Should transdermal prohormones be cycled differently than orał prohormones?

Cycles with transdermal prohormones should be the same length as one would use with orał prohormones, and post-cycle recovery should remain the same. The primary differences arę how often you will administer the prohormone (two times daily as opposed to three or four) and the dose used.

Q: What arę the dosages for transdermally administered hormones?

First off, it should be noted that the listed dosage and duration on product labels is often conservative. Also, dosage will vary on stacking, level of experience, and many other factors. Here arę somę generał guidelines

1-testosterone: 200-5 mg
19-norandrostenediol: 400-8 mg
4-androstenediol: 400-6 mg
3-alpha androstenediol: 50-15 mg
3-beta androstenediol: 200-5 mg
4-hydroxyandrostenedione (formestane): 50-2 mg
androstenetrione (6-OXO): 150-5 mg
7-OXO-DHEA (7-Keto): 1 mg

Note: Much of the dosage information comes from the prohormone FAQ, by pogue.

Q: What arę the differences between the Dermabolics carrier and other carriers?

The Dermabolics carrier is identical to the carrier developed by Avant Labs except it does not contain carbomer, a thickening agent (due to the fact that it is a spray instead of a lotion). For a discussion of the science behind this carrier as well as comparison to somę other products, see Battle of the Transdermal Prohormones by Par Deus.

2. Application tips

Q: When, where and how should transdermals be applied?

Transdermals should be applied as close to twelve hours apart as possible. Ań ideał time to apply is after showering or bathing. Scrubbing with a luffa, wash cloth, or sponge beforehand improves delivery, as does shaving the area of application. ideał areas of application arę those with thin skin, such as wrists, top of feet, upper arms, chest, back, or legs. Larger amounts will require larger application areas. If possible, latex gloves should be worn during application. These can be purchased at most pharmacies. It is also a good idea to shake the bottle before application to mix the ingredients. Spray or pump the lotion onto the hand and then rub into the application area. Afterwards, wash your hands with soap. Five minutes should be allowed for the transdermal to dry after contact with clothes or other objects.

Q: After applying the transdermal, should I wait before working out, showering, or swimming?

Yes. Water can wash off the transdermals making them less effective. You should wait at least half Ań hour before any of these activities, and ideally 1-2 hours. Also if you shower after application it is best not to scrub the area of application.

Q: Should I avoid contact with other people in the area of application?

Most definitely, especially females and children. This applies primarily if you arę using a prohormone or steroid. Contact with the area may result in delivery of active hormone to the person contacted. If you think it will become a problem, it is best to keep the area covered (saran wrap over the area of application will work), or only use areas that will be covered with clothing as application spots. Also, certain application areas (such as the back of the legs) arę less likely to be contacted.

Q: My transdermal product is resulting in rash/skin irritation. Is this normal? How do I avoid this?

somę people experience skin irritation or rashes from transdermals, especially those containing certain active ingredients. 1-testosterone is particularly caustic, and latex gloves arę a must when applying this substance (even after washing hands thoroughly small amounts can remain that may get in the eyes or other sensitive areas, and it is quite painful). If latex gloves arę not available, you can at least use a sandwich bag. The best way to avoid irritation regardless of the source is to rotate the area of application – one day apply to the feet, another to the upper arms, and so on. You can also apply lotion to areas of application not in use.

3. Homebrewing
Q: Can I add morę prohormones to a transdermal prohormone product?

Yes, but it will become saturated at a certain point. Also, increasing the concentration may reduce the relative effectiveness. If you want a concentration or blend of ingredients that is not available pre-made it is usually better to make your own using a carrier product such as the transport matrix.

Q: How do I make my own transdermal prohormone?

Simply add the hormone powder to the carrier and then shake. If you accidentally put in too much hormone powder heating lightly and shaking vigorously may help. To heat a solution, boil a pot of water and łęt it cosl to just below boiling. Place the prohormone bottle in the water for a few minutes, remove, then shake.

Q: I am using the Dermabolics carrier. Can adding DMSO increase the efficacy of my transdermal prohormone?

This carrier is quite effective as it is. In theory, adding 5-10% DMSO may increase absorption. However, one will have to put up with the side effects of DMSO (increased irritation, bad breath, etc).

4. Miscellaneous
Q: Can transdermal prohormones be dosed morę often than two times daily?

If desired, a smaller dose can be used three times daily (every eight hours), but this does not have a clear benefit.

Q: Is it acceptable to use transdermal prohormones in conjunction with topical fat loss products?

Yes, just avoid applying them both in the same area.

Q: Can transdermal prohormones be used along with orał prohormones?

Yes, although if one is doing Ań intraday cycle (oral prohormones during the day, transdermal overnight) trying to compare orał and transdermal doses can often be difficult. Stacking one prohormone transdermally and another orally is not uncommon.

Q: What is the shelf life of transdermal prohormones?

This depends on the substance; in generał the shelf life is 1-2 years. This can be increased by freezing and/or vacuum sealing. If you arę planning on stocking up you arę better off buying bulk prohormone powders and then mixing them in a carrier before use.

By David Tolson

skopiowałem z jakieś strony :lol:

moze coś sie dowiesz z tego

nie chce mi sie tłumaczyć

Post przez Woodson1995 » piątek, 2 wrz 2016, 21:14

właśnie mialem to wkleić

Why is transdermal administration of prohormones superior to orał administration?

There arę numerous reasons why transdermal delivery can be preferable. The first is that transdermal delivery allows prohormones to avoid first pass metabolism in the liver. Most prohormones arę readily destroyed in the digestive tract and liver, often making the dosages required (and money spent) much higher compared to transdermal delivery. It is estimated that transdermal prohormones have a 30-40% absorption rate, compared to 5-15% for orał prohormones. Also, certain hormonal substances may be toxic to the liver, and transdermal delivery significantly lessens this. Secondly, orally delivered prohormones have very short half-lives and must be taken 3-4 times daily. Not only is this inconvenient, but it means that during certain periods (such as sleep) blood levels of the hormone will be very low. Transdermal delivery effectively leads to a steady release over 12 or morę hours, solving both of these problems.

Post przez IPaczoI » piątek, 2 wrz 2016, 21:29

dobrze by było jakby ktoś to przetlumaczyl, przyda sie nie jednemu

Post przez Woodson1995 » piątek, 2 wrz 2016, 21:41

ja mi hades zapłaci 5 PLN to mogę posiedzieć hehehe

Post przez LBrady » piątek, 2 wrz 2016, 22:49

tOM... Coo takiego jak NorDerm (Dermabolic) który zawiera 19-norandrostenediol.
Potrzebne przy tym jakieś os3onki.
Jest napisane, że nie konwertuje do DHL, że zbli?one działanie jak nandrolol.
Wiesz coś o tym produkcie?

Post przez DirkPL » sobota, 3 wrz 2016, 05:42

LBrady MOZE I widziałeś TEN OPIS ALE NA WSZELKI WYPADEK GO WKLEJE. TEKST TEN ściągnąłem ZE SKLEPU CYBERA
NorDerm DermaBolics
Topical Mass Matrix

* Zwieksza przyrosty masy i siły
* Zapobiega katabolizmowi
* Powoduje minimalne działanie androgeniczne

NorDerm™ to formu3a o działaniu miejscowym zawierająca androgen 19-Nordiol, substancje, ktora bezpośrednio konwertuje w Nandrolon. Nandrolon uważany jest za jeden z najbezpieczniejszych sterydów pozbawionych wiekszooci skutków ubocznych, który nie konwertuje w DHT lub w inne bardzo androgeniczne hormony, zapewniając duże przyrosty czystej masy mięśniowej bez wiekszych komplikacji. NorDerm™ jest idealnym środkiem dla wszystkich szukający niezwyk3ych przyrostów masy mięśniowej i siły bez doowiadczania skutków ubocznych zwi1zanych z anorogenicznym działaniem innych prohormonow.

Podawany miejscowo NorDerm™ zapewnia lepsz1 efektywnooci w porownaniu z innymi produktami 19-Nordiol przyjmowanych do ustnie, które są nieskuteczne z powodu slabej biodostepnooci (trawienie przez w1trobe) i ich skłonnooci do powodowania gwa3townych wzrostów steżenia tego androgenu we krwi. W celu zrownoważenia strat, produkty doustne musza być przyjmowane częściej i w wiekszych dawkach, powodując utrate cześći androgenow. Przy tym są również niewygodne w dawkowaniu i mają nisk1 efektywność.

Podczas gdy, NorDerm™ z formu31 o wyd3u?onym czasie działania zapewnia sta3y poziom androgenów we krwi przez caly dzien, pomagając w budowaniu masy mięśniowej po każdym treningu, długo po tym jak inne produkty przesta3yby już działaa. Wszystkie aspekty tego noonika, takie jak steżenie, poziom rozpraszania, składniki pomagające w przenikaniu (DermalAids™ , zostały starannie dobrane w celu wyprodukowania jak najlepszego środka adrogenicznego o miejscowym działaniu. DermaBolics Carrier Matrix™ został stworzony w oparciu o lata badan i został poparty doskona3ymi rezultatami na całym owiecie, wieksze procentowe steżenie składnikow wpływa pozytywnie na przyrosty Twojej masy mięśniowej. U?ywanie tego środka zaoszczędzi Twoje pieniądze i czas spędzony na siłowni.

Dlaczego NorDerm™ jest najbardziej efektywnym produktem 19-Nordiol dostępnym na rynku?

* Zastosowana podwojna faza DermaBolics Carrier Matrix™
* Wyd3u?ony miejscowy czas uwalniania
* Wyjątkowo dobrana formu3a ułatwiająca przenikanie DermalAids™
* Aktywne składniki nie ulegają rozpadowi, ponieważ nie są trawione!

Dla kogo jest przeznaczony NorDerm™?

* Dla mężczyzn szukających sposobu na przyopieszenie wzrostu mięśni, zwiekszenie siły i poziomu energii.
* Dla mężczyzn chc1cych czerpaa korzyoci z anabolicznych w3aociwooci NorDerm™ przy jednoczesnych nieznacznych w3aociwoociach androgenicznych.
* Dla mężczyzn szukających najbardziej skutecznego suplementu zawierającego 19-Nordiol

Dane

Wielkooa 1 dawki: 5 rozpylen
Ilooa dawek w pojemniku: 3 Skład 1 dawki:
19-Nordiol 2 mg*

*nie ustalono dawek dziennych

Skład:
Isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ocytl salicylate, triglyceride complex, water, d-limonene.

Inne składniki:

W skład 4 uncjowej (uncja 28,35g) butelki NorDerm™ wchodzi 6 gram 19-Nordiol (19-nor-4-Androstenediol) w postaci łatwo przyswajalnej, o miejscowej formule i przed3u?onym działaniu ( powyżej 12 godzin).

Zalecenia:
Od 4 do 6 rozpylen, raz lub dwa razy dziennie. Trzymaj butelkę około 8 cali (cal 2,5 cm) od ciała spryskaj tors, uda albo gorn1 czeoa ramion. Należy odczekaa 2-3 minuty do wyschniecia. Najlepiej u?ya zaraz po uprzedniej k1pieli i wysuszeniu. Nie stosowaa dlużej niż 4 tygodnie. W przypadku u?ywania produktów DermaBolics trzymaj spryskiwacz 2 –3 cali od lekko zgiętej d3oni, rozpyl na d3on a następnie wetrzyj w skore. Rozpylanie bezpośrednio na skore może prowadzia do ulatniania sie cześći substancji, a w konsekwencji do jej utraty.

Ostrzeżenia:

PRZYJMOWANIE NorDerm™ może spowodować zbyt DU—E PRZYROSTY suchej masy mięśniowej!

NIE PRZYJMOWAA DOUSTNIE. Latwopalne. Trzymaa z dala od Yrod3a ognia. Przed użyciem tego produktu należy skonsultowaa sie lekarzem. Po zastosowaniu unikaa kontaktu ze skor1 dziecka. Nie może być przyjmowany prze osoby lecz1ce sie na prostate. Niewskazane dla kobiet i kogokolwiek poniżej 21 lat. Ten produkt zawiera składniki, które mogą spowodować skurczenia sie jąder i niep3odnooci u mężczyzn.

Post przez LBrady » sobota, 3 wrz 2016, 08:00

Te? na niego trafi3em.
W każdym bądź razie wielkie dzieki... no i 3ap SOGa

Post przez DirkPL » sobota, 3 wrz 2016, 08:03

a ma ktoś moze po polksiemu opis Są+

Post przez Woodson1995 » sobota, 3 wrz 2016, 08:05

nie interesuje sie PH

Poprzednia stronaNastępna strona

Powrót do Doping